Application collection and Submission
- Collect the school application form from the school office by paying the specified application fee.
- Submit the completed application form at the school office with the following supporting documents
- Student’s recent passport-size colored photographs (6 numbers)
- Both the parent’s recent passport-size colored photographs (2 numbers)
- A copy of student’s birth certificate
- A copy of student’s Aadhaar Card
- A copy of each parent’s identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card)
- A copy of the student’s previous year’s report card
- Original Transfer certificate from the student’s previous school.
- On submitting the application form, the applicant may need to appear for an initial assessment process to determine the applicant’s abilities in various areas.
- Successful applicants will be intimated to proceed to pay the school fee. The school’s decision is final in case of admitting a student. The school has the right to reject any applicant who does not meet the expected requirements or for any reasons it deems fit.
- Admissions will be confirmed on payment of the fees at the school’s office on or before the specified date.